Bowen photos

trees.JPG
killarneylake.JPG
anchor.JPG
anchor.JPG
cory.JPG

1. trish says:

most of the pics we post here are digital, except for the holiday pics which are with an SLR. It’s not worth taking a digital camera overseas yet since you have to worry about rechargeable batteries and memory cards.

2. doc says:

Sorry to hear about the illnesses. I must say, though, that photo makes me sick with envy! It’s beautiful! I am a bit of a photo buff myself, and get the occasional nice pic (doesn’t translate well to internet with my crappy little scanner). Was that (and all your other great pix) done with film, or digital?

3. treefen says:

The Martian Death Flu is making the rounds here as well – it actually had my dad in bed, and he’s a lot like Cory (never gets sick). Take care – vitamin C, lots of liquids and warm blankies. *hugs* Feel better soon.

4. susan says:

wicked photo! and :( that you are not feeling your best. getting all adventurous, aren’t i, actually posting a comment! hello all Trish’s friends…

5. Mom says:

Hope Cory is feeling better soon and hope you don’t get really sick as well. Eat some oranges is my only advice and don’t feel guilty about napping!

6. Oh dear, very sorry indeed to hear that you’re feeling ill. It’s misery, isn’t it, particularly when you have to work as well. My bestest sympathy and take-care-of-yourself to Cory and to you!

Actually, here’s something: thank you, Trish, for leaving that wonderful review of my book at Amazon.com! I’ve been meaning to stop by to say hello and thank you for that for about a week, but I’ve been a bit snowed under, so to speak. Anyway, thank you very much indeed for doing that, particularly for the compliment about believable science. That carries big weight with me, that does. You’re a real gem. Cory’s a lucky bugger. :)

7. Jeorg says:

Feel better soon.

8. jane says:

feel better soon up there! ugh. i have been sick for weeks. can’t kick it. i need to find some alternative approaches to treating myself with vitamin c, keenex, and chicken soup.

9. julie says:

oh, and i hope you two are feeling better soon. :)

10. julie says:

that photo is incredible!

11. doc says:

12. treefen says:

13. susan says:

14. Mom says:

15. Oh dear, very sorry indeed to hear that you’re feeling ill. It’s misery, isn’t it, particularly when you have to work as well. My bestest sympathy and take-care-of-yourself to Cory and to you!

16. Jeorg says:

Feel better soon.

17. jane says:

18. julie says:

oh, and i hope you two are feeling better soon. :)

19. julie says:

that photo is incredible!