speechless

We don’t have full length mirrors in our house, not for any reason, but just because we haven’t got around to buying any. The result is that I rarely get a good view of how my body looks, so when Cory showed me this picture on Sunday I just about fell over in shock. Am I really that big? (his answer – yes!)

see them all

37weekbelly.JPG

1. Lynda & Ross says:

Congratulations Trisha & Cory, soooo thrilled that Duncan arrived safe and sound. He looks great. I love the name. Your Mom called me yesterday morning to tell me the news and she is very excited. Take care, I will get all of the updates from your Mom. Love Auntie Lynda & Uncle Ross

2. Alison, Trevor, Nikolas & Kale says:

Congratulations on the birth of baby Duncan guys. Take care and we’ll talk to you soon.

3. treefen says:

Yikes – looks like I got your package in the mail just in time. That bump could pop at any moment! =) Also, you look like my sister did before she had her first baby. The good news? She snapped back to her old fit shape in just a couple of weeks!

Seriously, watch for a package next week. I sent it air mail. There’s no note in it, but the contents are fairly self-explanatory.

4. trish&cory says:

my wrists aren’t swollen, just my feet and ankles, so I’m not doing too bad. As for the belly, it’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just such a suprise. It doesn’t look as big when I’m looking down at myself!

5. Lindsay says:

Yup – I agree with everyone – you have an excellent belly – perfectly round! And as for your previous entry, all I can say is … oh yes, it’s a rough few weeks. It was the hardest for me too. Do your wrists hurt? I had Carpal Tunnel from so much swelling. Not nice but at least it went away instantly after the birth. Thinking of you…

6. Amanda says:

I think your tummy is perfect and beautiful! :)

7. Leah says:

You look great. I’m just getting more and more excited for you guys!

8. jeorg says:

i am sticking to my guns when i say you have a great pregnant belly. it is all baby belly, not all fat belly. there is a difference. and the former is always better than the latter.

9. jenny says:

awesome! i love it! it’s amazing how big you can be and not even realize it.

i can hardly wait for your little munchkin to arrive!

10. Alison, Trevor, Nikolas & Kale says:

11. treefen says:

12. trish&cory says:

13. Lindsay says:

14. Amanda says:

I think your tummy is perfect and beautiful! :)

15. Leah says:

You look great. I’m just getting more and more excited for you guys!

16. jeorg says:

17. jenny says:

awesome! i love it! it’s amazing how big you can be and not even realize it.

i can hardly wait for your little munchkin to arrive!