due date

and still here.  I’ll try to post an updated belly picture tomorrow after we take one tonight.  I have an induction date now for the 17th, so the baby will be here not long after that… 12 days to go.

My best friend moved to Germany yesterday, meaning no more lazy afternoons with cups of tea watching the kids play. Thank goodness Duncan’s oblivious – since his best friend’s gone too.  I think it might take a couple weeks before he realizes that they haven’t just gone on vacation. I had a quick little cry last night, I’ve never lived this close to one of my best friends before and I’m so going to miss having her two blocks away…

1. Treena says:

Glad you won’t have to wait too much longer =)

Sorry about losing your best buddy – my best friend is planning to move to Scotland (!) in the fall, so I’m going to miss her like crazy. On the other hand, maybe the two of you can hook up =)

2. jeorg says:

it’ll work out. sorry about your best friend moving away, that is so very hard.

3. Leah says:

Congratulations on making it this far! Enjoy these last few days as a family of three, although I think you’re going to be an even awesomer(!) foursome. :)

Wishing you a drama-free delivery.

4. jenny says:

I’ve been thinking of you too! I hope these next few days/weeks are as comfortable for you as possible.

5. Keith and Rochelle says:

Hey! We are still thinking of you guys…the waiting must be killing you!! We are also sorry to hear about your best friend moving. Carson and I have been going to baby time and swimming groups to meet new moms. Keep us posted! Thinking of you! Love Rochelle, Keith, and Carson

6. Amanda Brown says:

One of my best friends will be moving in a month too and it makes me so sad to think she won’t be around to meet our new baby. Better to have loved and lost…right?
    Hang in there, Trish. That new babe will be in your arms before you know it!

7. hillary says:

I may have peed my pants a little when I saw that you had posted. I thought it was going to be a “Welcome to the world, little one!” post. I’m lame like that.

8. Kim says:

So much for second babies arriving earlier than the first! I’m glad to hear that you’re OK though. The silence was making me nervous. I’ll cross my fingers that baby #2 gets a move on.

I’m sorry that your best friend moved away. Mine is in Vancouver and at times the distance just kills me. Thank God for phones and cheap long distance plans!

9. jeorg says:

it’ll work out. sorry about your best friend moving away, that is so very hard.

10. Leah says:

Wishing you a drama-free delivery.

11. jenny says:

12. Keith and Rochelle says:

13. Amanda Brown says:

Hang in there, Trish. That new babe will be in your arms before you know it!

14. hillary says: