the santa train

onthesantatrain.JPG

What could be better than a train ride to see Santa? Especially when there’s coffee and mince pies for the parents! Duncan was still scared to sit on Santa’s lap, but fortunately Fraser’s too young to find the red suit and white beard frightening. Duncan’s figured out at least the commercial side of Christmas this year and we wrote him a letter together requesting Bob the Builder and Teletubbies (for Fraser). How did my wee boy turn into this amazing kid?

frasersanta.JPG

1. jen reekie says:

I was totally going to write how scary that santa was and how he looks like he’s a boozer but I guess everyone already beat me to it.
    Yikes!
    Are you already for Christmas??

We’ll be in Scotland in a week! Yeah!!!!!!!!

2. Rochelle says:

We agree!! Santa doesn’t look like that in Canada–do you have a different Santa?? haha Best of luck on the move! We will be thinking of you, Love Rochelle, Carson, and Keith

3. Amanda Brown says:

I can’t get over the lone greasy tuft of his real hair poking out from under the matted wig!

PS: You are looking beautiful these days, Trish!

4. Lindsay says:

Yeah, I’m with Duncan on this one. That is the scariest looking Santa I’ve ever seen! Kind of looks like he just stumbled out of the pub and mashed his wig on his head. Good thing Fraser is so cute though, balances the picture. Hilarious!

5. hillary says:

I would be afraid of sitting on that Santa’s knee

just sayin’

6. Rochelle says:

7. Amanda Brown says:

PS: You are looking beautiful these days, Trish!

8. Lindsay says: